Severance: The Perfect Community for Your New Home
Severance, “Where the Geese Fly and the Bulls Cry,” is a friendly, fast-growing Northern Colorado community devoted to preserving its small-town feel. The one-time farming community had fewer than 200 residents in the early ‘90s; nowadays, more than 5,500 residents call Severance home. Featuring five parks, fishing-friendly lakes and reservoirs, quality schools, and stellar views of the Rockies, Severance is a wonderful choice for new home buyers.
G.J. Gardner Homes is excited to offer homeowners the opportunity to build their customizable new homes in Severance. Hidden Valley Farm, G.J. Gardner’s newest development in Severance, offers well-thought-out ranch and two-story floor plans with your choice of Craftsman and Traditional/Country elevations. When complete, Hidden Valley Farm will encompass more than 250 new homes. These stunning new homes offer:
● Generous space and square footage:
○ 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch floor plans come in both 1,545 SF and 1,724 SF
○ 3-4 bedroom, 3-4 bath two-story floor plans available between 1,910 SF and 2,440 SF
● Open floor plans, with modern living/dining/kitchen configurations that work for your lifestyle
● Finished basement options and main-floor studies
● Either main-floor master bedrooms or all bedrooms on the second floor
● Customizable builds, including 3-car garage and covered patio options
Why Build Your Own Home
Given the choice, would you rather have something brand new or something that was previously owned or used by a stranger? If you’re like most people, you’d choose something new - especially when that “something” is a home! Here are some of the many benefits associated with building a new home:
● Modern Design - Buying an existing home often means that renovations will be required in order to get the modern flow that you desire. You can pick the ideal floor plan for your lifestyle right from the get-go.
● Move-In Ready - When you build your place, you can expect everything to be exactly how you want it and need it to be on the day you move in.
● Latest Technologies - Many new homes come with built-in technologies like alarm and speaker systems.
● Low Maintenance - No need to worry about replacing plumbing, electrical, HVAC systems, or even appliances shortly after buying your home. Every aspect of your home is brand new.
● Energy Efficiency - Newer building materials and energy efficiency standards mean that your home will save you money on energy costs.
Choosing a Home Builder in Severance
In order to protect your dream, you need to make sure that the right new home builder is on your side. The G.J. Gardner Fort Collins team is passionate about working with homeowners to design and build their ideal homes - down to the very last detail. It’s not enough to simply possess the skills required to construct a house. Instead, we strive to give you everything you’ve ever wanted in a home and more. We’ll treat your project with the love and care that we would when designing and building our own homes - guaranteed.
Investing in Severance
As a regionally owned and operated business, G.J. Gardner Fort Collins not only offers incredible custom home solutions for regional homeowners, but we also help to boost the local economy and help the community prosper. The internationally recognized G.J. Garden Homes continues to thrive in Severance under the leadership of Jake Davis. Jake, a native who has been building in Colorado for 35 years, and his team of custom home builders make it their mission to provide customers with their dream homes, offering customizable designs and unparalleled craftsmanship. Today is the day to start building a brighter tomorrow. Contact us today!